|» Summary||» License|
|The PEAR::HTML_QuickForm package provides methods for creating, validating, processing HTML forms.||PHP License|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
3.2.14 (stable) was released on 2014-11-20 (Changelog)
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install HTML_QuickForm
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/HTML_QuickForm
Report a new bug to HTML_QuickForm
|NOTICE: development of HTML_QuickForm version 3 is frozen. Please submit
feature requests for HTML_QuickForm2 package.
The HTML_QuickForm package provides methods to dynamically create, validate
and render HTML forms.
* More than 20 ready-to-use form elements.
* XHTML compliant generated code.
* Numerous mixable and extendable validation rules.
* Automatic server-side validation and filtering.
* File uploads support.
* Total customization of form rendering.
* Support for external template engines (ITX, Sigma, Flexy, Smarty).
* Pluggable elements, rules and renderers extensions.
|» Maintainers||» More Information|