|» Summary||» License|
|Your configuration's swiss-army knife.||PHP License|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
1.10.12 (stable) was released on 2010-12-24 by aharvey (Changelog)
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Config
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Config
Report a new bug to Config
|The Config package provides methods for configuration manipulation.
* Creates configurations from scratch
* Parses and outputs different formats (XML, PHP, INI, Apache...)
* Edits existing configurations
* Converts configurations to other formats
* Allows manipulation of sections, comments, directives...
* Parses configurations into a tree structure
* Provides XPath like access to directives
|» Maintainers||» More Information|