|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install CodeGen_MySQL_UDF-1.0.0RC1
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/CodeGen_MySQL_UDF-1.0.0RC1
For manual installation only
Release date: 2009-02-11 09:14 UTC
Release state: beta
Release uploaded by: hholzgra
First release candidate ...
changes since 0.9.8:
- removed plugin_dir detection magic as it can never be reliable
specifying the right --libdir is now back in the developers field
- added "html" and "pdf" make targets
- rely on "autreconf" instead of running autotools one by one
- support of <group> tags and conditional compilation
- now generating variables for parameter attributes
- udf-gen script now works on windows, too
- Windows related code generation fixes
- generating .def file for Windows builds now
- <udf> is now an alias of <extension>