Index of all elements
[ a ]
[ b ]
[ c ]
[ d ]
[ e ]
[ g ]
[ l ]
[ m ]
[ s ]
[ t ]
[ v ]
- in file Tree.php, method Gtk2_VarDump_Tree::clickedTree()
The tree has been clicked, and the currently selected row will be expanded or collapsed, depending which mouse button has been clicked.
- in file VarDump.php, method Gtk2_VarDump::close()
Called when the user clicks "OK" or tries to close the window.
- in file ColTreeView.php, method Gtk2_VarDump_ColTreeView::createColumns()
Creates GtkTreeView columns out of an string array and appends them to the tree view.
- procedural page ColTreeView.php
- in file VarDump.php, method Gtk2_VarDump::display()
Create a new Gtk2_VarDump window and keep it displayed in its own Gtk::main()-loop.
- in file VarDump.php, class Gtk2_VarDump
Simple class for viewing PHP variables a var_dump() way in PHP-Gtk - reloaded for PHP-Gtk2.
- in file ColTreeView.php, class Gtk2_VarDump_ColTreeView
Treeview with some extra methods
- in file List.php, class Gtk2_VarDump_List
Listview for Gtk2_VarDump
- in file Pane.php, class Gtk2_VarDump_Pane
Pane that holds both tree and list views.
- in file Tree.php, class Gtk2_VarDump_Tree
Treeview for Gtk2_VarDump
Documentation generated on Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:19:42 -0400 by phpDocumentor 1.4.4
. PEAR Logo Copyright © PHP Group 2004.