Source Location: /PHP_ParserGenerator-0.1.7/ParserGenerator.php
The basic home class for the parser generator
PHP_ParserGenerator, a php 5 parser generator.
This is a direct port of the Lemon parser generator, found at http://www.hwaci.com/sw/lemon/
There are a few PHP-specific changes to the lemon parser generator.
Other changes make the parser more robust, and also make reporting syntax errors simpler. Detection of expected tokens eliminates some problematic edge cases where an unexpected token could cause the parser to simply accept input.
- %extra_argument is removed, as class constructor can be used to
pass in extra information
- %token_type and company are irrelevant in PHP, and so are removed
- %declare_class is added to define the parser class name and any
- %include_class is added to allow insertion of extra class information
such as constants, a class constructor, etc.
Otherwise, the file format is identical to the Lemon parser generator
PHP version 5
Copyright (c) 2006, Gregory Beaver <email@example.com> All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * Neither the name of the PHP_ParserGenerator nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Documentation generated on Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:01:06 +0000 by phpDocumentor 1.4.3
. PEAR Logo Copyright © PHP Group 2004.