|» Summary||» License|
|PEAR_PackageFileManager2 takes an existing v2 package.xml file and updates it with a new filelist and changelog||New BSD License|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
|1.0.4 (stable) was released on 2015-12-15 by danielc (Changelog)||
Report a new bug to PEAR_PackageFileManager2
|This package revolutionizes the maintenance of PEAR packages. With a few parameters,
the entire v2 package.xml is automatically updated with a listing of all files in a package.
- manages the new package.xml 2.0 format in PEAR 1.4.0
- can detect PHP and extension dependencies using PHP_CompatInfo
- reads in an existing package.xml file, and only changes the release/changelog
- a plugin system for retrieving files in a directory. Currently four plugins
exist, one for standard recursive directory content listing, one that
reads the CVS/Entries files and generates a file listing based on the contents
of a checked out CVS repository, one that reads Subversion entries files, and
one that queries a Perforce repository.
- incredibly flexible options for assigning install roles to files/directories
- ability to ignore any file based on a * ? wildcard-enabled string(s)
- ability to include only files that match a * ? wildcard-enabled string(s)
- ability to manage dependencies
- can output the package.xml in any directory, and read in the package.xml
file from any directory.
- can specify a different name for the package.xml file
|» Maintainers||» More Information|