|» Summary||» License|
|PEAR_PackageFileManager takes an existing package.xml file and updates it with a new filelist and changelog||New BSD License|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
1.7.0 (stable) was released on 2009-04-15 (Changelog)
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install PEAR_PackageFileManager
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/PEAR_PackageFileManager
No open bugs
Report a new bug to PEAR_PackageFileManager
|This package revolutionizes the maintenance of PEAR packages. With a few parameters,
the entire package.xml is automatically updated with a listing of all files in a package.
- can detect PHP and extension dependencies using PHP_CompatInfo
- reads in an existing package.xml file, and only changes the release/changelog
- a plugin system for retrieving files in a directory. Currently four plugins
exist, one for standard recursive directory content listing, one that
reads the CVS/Entries files and generates a file listing based on the contents
of a checked out CVS repository, one that reads Subversion entries files, and
one that queries a Perforce repository.
- incredibly flexible options for assigning install roles to files/directories
- ability to ignore any file based on a * ? wildcard-enabled string(s)
- ability to include only files that match a * ? wildcard-enabled string(s)
- ability to manage dependencies
- can output the package.xml in any directory, and read in the package.xml
file from any directory.
- can specify a different name for the package.xml file
PEAR_PackageFileManager is fully unit tested.
|» Maintainers||» More Information|