|» Summary||» License|
|Autofill a table with data||PHP License v3.0|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
|1.0.10 (stable) was released on 2009-08-04 by cweiske (Changelog)||
No open bugs
Report a new bug to HTML_Table_Matrix
|HTML_Table_Matrix is an extension to HTML_Table which allows you to easily fill up a table with data.
- It uses Filler classes to determine how the data gets filled in the table. With a custom Filler, you can fill data in up, down, forwards, backwards, diagonally, randomly or any other way you like.
- Comes with Fillers to fill left-to-right-top-to-bottom and right-to-left-top-to-bottom.
- Abstract Filler methods keep the code clean & easy to understand.
- Table height or width may be omitted, and it will figure out the correct table size based on the data you provide.
- It integrates handily with Pager to create pleasant pageable table layouts, such as for an image gallery. Just specify a height or width, Filler, and feed it the data returned from Pager.
- Table may be constrained to a specific height or width, and excess data will be ignored.
- Fill offset may be specified, to leave room for a table header, or other elements in the table.
- Fully documented with PHPDoc.
- Includes fully functional example code.
|» Maintainers||» More Information|