|» Metadata||» Status|
A command line interface to PEAR_PackageFileManager. Use this tool as a quick alternative to writing a php script to create or edit your package xml files.
The user interface consists of menus and questions to set the package contents.
A few things should be discussed:
- I'm unsure of what the coding standards are for scripts so I've left the docblocks out for now
- Some feedback on the user interface would be great
- Is the license list correct?
- Does PEAR_PackageFileManager handle the <phprelease> definitions?
What future versions of this tool might have:
- file vs cvs mode for file retrieval
- Ability to ignore and include certain files and patterns. This might use something like commenting in the package file to store these settings.
- Validation of the settings before saving
- More options for dependencies
- Add postinstall task option
- Possibly store user settings in a .pfmrc file
- Let the user determine the release date & time
- Add options for the replace task question
Download from a mirror:
|» Dependencies||» Links|
|» Timeline||» Changelog|