- The file should be FileDrop.php (The classname should stay the way it is though.)
- Would it be possible to let users set the extensions in getMimeType? In getMimeType you check file extensions but what if I only want to allow rss xml files to be droped? Just checking mime type for xml might not be enough. I might want to say that only files that end in .rss can be dropped.
- Not such a big point, but if there is any situation where MIME_Type is not used you might want to consider moving the require call down until it is needed. It will prevent you from adding lots of unneeded code.
- Yes, file will have the right name in the pear package
- File extensions were possible since the beginning, just use ".ext" instead of a mime type
- The only situation where MIME_Type would not be used is when nothing is dropped. Don't know if that makes sense