|» Summary||» License|
|PEAR_PackageFileManager_Frontend, the singleton-based frontend for user input/output.||PHP License 3.01|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
|0.8.0 (alpha) was released on 2011-12-17 by doconnor (Changelog)||
No open bugs
Report a new bug to PEAR_PackageFileManager_Frontend
|PEAR_PackageFileManager_Frontend is designed to act as a backend with all features required by frontend such as Web or Gtk2.
- keep and manage all errors/warnings through a PEAR ErrorStack
- allow to import/export users preferences
- logs all frontend activities
- retrieve user package informations on import with common API getDefaults()
- provides also basic methods to get list of maintainers, files with roles and replacements,
list of dependencies (packages, extensions), and specific files roles.
- provides a common Decorator pattern class for any frontend (Web, Gtk2, ...)
- works with PHP 4 and PHP 5.
|» Maintainers||» More Information|