- implement option mbcescape
- I am not sure, if the UTF8 stuff is correctly handled right now
- $this->_match is not always available and thus not usable here; it would be great if it would set in the factory methods and constructor.
- Maybe check against the shema should be done to be sure the attribute type exists
- Currently only "="-based matches (equals, begins, ends, contains, any) implemented; Implement all the stuff!
- Currently slow and naive implementation with preg_match, could be optimized (esp. begins, ends filters etc)
- Implement expert code with schema checks in case $entry is connected to a directory
- Error handling should be PEARified
- LDAPv3 controls are not implemented yet
- Leaf-mode: Do we need to escape at all? what about *-chars?check for the need of encoding values, tackle problems (see code comments)
- what about file inclusions and urls? "jpegphoto:< file:///usr/local/directory/photos/fiona.jpg"
- see the comment at the end of the file
- implement search controls (sorting etc)
- Checking via the rootDSE takes much time - why? fetching and instanciation is quick!
- Entry object construction could be faster. Maybe we could use one of the factorys instead of fetching the entry again
- what about server side sorting as specified in http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2891.txt?
- Entry rename with a DN containing special characters needs testing!
- implement operations on whole entries (adding a whole entry)
Documentation generated on Mon, 09 Dec 2013 10:30:10 +0000 by phpDocumentor 1.4.3
. PEAR Logo Copyright © PHP Group 2004.