|» Summary||» License|
|Provides a simple interface for validate, handle and generate cascading style sheets||BSD|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
1.5.4 (stable) was released on 2009-07-04 (Changelog)
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install HTML_CSS
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/HTML_CSS
Report a new bug to HTML_CSS
|HTML_CSS provides a simple interface to handle stylesheets declaration.
It is completely standards compliant, and has some great features:
* Simple OO interface to CSS definitions
* Can parse existing CSS (string or file)
* Output to
- Inline stylesheet declarations
- Document internal stylesheet declarations
- Standalone stylesheet declarations
- Array of definitions
* Can validate contents with the WC3 CSS Validator Web Service
In addition, it shares the following with HTML_Common based classes:
* Indent style support
* Line ending style
|» Maintainers||» More Information|