|» Summary||» License|
|A full featured command line options and arguments parser||MIT|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
|1.2.1 (stable) was released on 2015-12-10 by cweiske (Changelog)||
Report a new bug to Console_CommandLine
|Console_CommandLine is a full featured package for managing command-line
options and arguments highly inspired from python optparse module, it allows
the developer to easily build complex command line interfaces.
* handles sub commands (ie. $ myscript.php -q subcommand -f file),
* can be completely built from an xml definition file,
* generate --help and --version options automatically,
* can be completely customized,
* builtin support for i18n,
* and much more...
|» Maintainers||» More Information|