|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install XML_sql2xml-0.3
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/XML_sql2xml-0.3
For manual installation only
Release date: 2002-05-03 12:37 UTC
Release state: beta
- works with PHP 4.0.7 and below
- Adding of XML-files/strings is possible
- setOption can delete values set before.
- Added possibility of other input encoding schemes than iso-8859-1
- print_empty_ids is true by default
- added new useroption "TableNameForRowTags"
- user_option selected_id can take the arguments first and all BugFixes
- sql selects are recognized with capitals as well
- if there was a [lesserthan] in the database it gave an xml-error,
now "[lesserthan] " is "escaped"
- xpath support for sql-queries and xml-files to be inserted (see
http://php.chregu.tv/sql2xml/#xpath for a little intro about that)