|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install XML_XPath-1.2
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/XML_XPath-1.2
For manual installation only
Release date: 2002-06-07 23:24 UTC
Release state: beta
* Very important to note that the DOM step functions do not take an optional xpath query. The
reason I designed it this way is because the outcome would be too difficult to deal with, since
one of 4 different scenarios could take place. Plus, it just doesn't make any sense.
* Significant speed enhancements (almost 100% faster)
* getAttribute('foo', true) now puts you on the attribute, not the element node
* cleaned up the XML_XPath_result initialization (no longer create an StdClass when calling class)
* fixed sorting for childNodes() and getElementsByTagName() generated result objects
* cleaned up sorting in result object, and added comments (so I don't forget again how I did it)
* major speed enhancements (calling user defined functions methods is slow, so tried to trim that down)
* don't create a result object in the _quick_evaluate function since we don't need it anyway
* enabled relative xpath queries differently, in_xpathQuery = array(query, node) for relative...
* added relative xpath queries for the _quick_evaluate feature