|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install VersionControl_SVN-0.3.1
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/VersionControl_SVN-0.3.1
For manual installation only
Release date: 2007-09-17 16:22 UTC
Release state: alpha
Release uploaded by: clay
The 0.3.1 alpha release addresses a vast majority of open items discovered
with the VersionControl_SVN 0.3.0alpha1 release.
* Fix Bug #5020: Code-bug, missing break in switch [clay]
* Fix Bug #5099: Copy ignores source, traget and switches [clay]
* Fix Bug #9351: log does not accept the 'limit' switch [clay]
* Fix Bug #9998: Regular Expression Matching For List [clay]
* Fix Bug #11935: All checkouts are non-recursive due to a typo in SVN/Checkout.php [clay]
* Implement Feature #5021: SVN objects are not reusable [clay]
* Implement Feature #9343: Using non-english file/dir names [clay]
A new public property called 'prepend_cmd' is supported to allow environment
variables controlling things such as character encoding to be prepended to
the Subversion command execution. This was introduced in response to #9343.
NOTE: This is very likely to be among the last of PHP 4 compatible releases.
Significant refactoring is already underway for a PHP 5-only release of the
package. If significant issues are found in this release, a few more 0.3.x
releases may be made.