|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Validate_US-0.5.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Validate_US-0.5.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2005-05-20 16:48 UTC
Release state: beta
- Split from Validate into independent package
- CS fixes
- region() added in US (that is validation of the states)
- phoneNumber() added. hasn't had a release in too long.
- Fix Bug #4068 Always returns true if area code is required in Validate_US::phoneNumber
- BC break!
postalCode unified between countries (name wise), now all postcode validation funcs are named postalCode
- Added test cases for some of the functions
- Added a var named $high_groups which will stores result of a query to a webpage that ssnGetHighGroups
does to get list of all high groups, this will really help keeping the load down if there is a need to validate more then one ssn
in a row.
- Fix an unassigned variable warning in SSN checks
- Lots of updates to how SSN checks work (various contributors)
Note, I'm releasing this because I just realized that I'm the maintainer and it
hasn't had a release in too long. We really should stabilize it.