|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Validate_IS-0.2.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Validate_IS-0.2.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2006-05-16 11:23 UTC
Release state: alpha
Release uploaded by: bjori
- Now uses ctype_digit() to check for all numbers
- Fixed bug in "var tala" calculation
- Allow user defined data directory
- $strong mode is now default false - BC BREAK!
- Now use retrived data even when data file is read-only (in $strong mode)
- Writes retrived data no matter when data file was last changed (in $strong mode)
- Deleted bogus entrys in the data file
- Fixed live data file (thanks to antab, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Added extra parameter, $url, which allows user defined live data file
- Initial commit
- Bump the dep to PHP 4.2+
- Ctype is now a required dep.
- tel renamed to phoneNumber to confirm to the Validate standard