|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Text_Wiki_Mediawiki-0.1.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Text_Wiki_Mediawiki-0.1.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2006-04-10 13:16 UTC
Release state: alpha
Release uploaded by: toggg
Major release of Text_Wiki_Mediawiki : several rules have been added or revamped
It also takes advantage of the new Text_Wiki-1.1.0 engine.
* Add the Wikilink rule (#6623)
- 'spaceUnderscore' : boolean (true) replace spaces in page name by underscores,
- 'project' : optional array of prefixes for the local project (array('demo', 'd')),
- 'url' : base url of the project for interlanguage ('http://example.com/en/page=%s'),
- 'langage' : language of the project, will be replaced case interlanguage ('en').
* Unify all links parsing: Image and Interwiki are now done by the Wikilink rule
These 2 rules don't exist anymore as independant classes
but are still configurable/switchable as normal rules
* Interwiki's configuration for urls is now done parser side
- 'sites' : associative array of url patterns indexed by site prefixes,
- 'interlangage' : array of accepted interlanguages codes.
* Image corrected to be complient with Mediawiki syntax
Take align attribute (left, center, or right) as piped after the | in image tag
- 'prefix' : array of accepted image prefixes (array('Image', 'image')).
* List rule added , it's no more using the Text_Wiki default but a complient proper class
* Deflist rule added (definitions list)
* Heading corrected : it does not more require extra spaces and line feed (#6623)
* Emphasis corrected to produce also Strong and not Bold (Strong exists only by rendering)
* Raw : <nowiki> ... </nowiki> may be multiline
* Overwrite of getTokens() removed, was not needed and even dangerous ...