|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Services_Ebay-0.12.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Services_Ebay-0.12.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2005-06-05 09:37 UTC
Release state: alpha
Release uploaded by: schst
Services_Ebay now always encodes data in UTF-8, as requested by the eBay webservice. You can still use ISO-8859-1 encoding in your scripts as all encoding and decoding is done automatically.
If you like to switch off this feature, you can tell the session-object that your data already is UTF-8 encoded and that you want UTF-8 encoded data in return.
- Added new getErrors() method to Services_Ebay session which will return an array of Services_Ebay_Error objects containing information about all warnings and serious errors (schst)
- fixed bug #4181: Only serious errors will be thrown as exceptions (schst)
- fixed bug #4296: UTF-8 encoding (schst)
- fixed bug #4326: wrong variable name (schst)
- fixed bug #4420: wrong capitalization in example (amt)