|» Summary||» License|
|PHP API for Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service)||BSD|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
0.4.0 (alpha) was released on 2012-08-15 (Changelog)
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Services_Amazon_S3
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Services_Amazon_S3
Report a new bug to Services_Amazon_S3
|This package provides an object-oriented interface to the Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3). This package is based on the 2006-03-01 REST API.
1. List, create and delete buckets, including buckets with location constraints (European buckets).
2. Create, read and delete objects including metadata.
3. List keys in a bucket using an SPL Iterator with support for paging, key prefixes and delimiters.
4. Manipulate access control lists for buckets and objects.
5. Specify the request style (virtualhost, cname, path style) and endpoint.
6. Get signed URLs to allow a trusted third party to access private files.
7. Access buckets and objects using PHP filesystem functions through a stream wrapper
|» Maintainers||» More Information|