|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install PEAR_PackageFileManager_Frontend-0.4.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/PEAR_PackageFileManager_Frontend-0.4.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2006-05-21 10:10 UTC
Release state: alpha
Release uploaded by: farell
- new api : getPreferences() to retrieve easily user options loaded.
- options filelistgenerator was renamed to plugingenerator, and new filelistgenerator begin equal to PFM same option.
- new configuration structure (more simple)
gui options are now only supported by PFM FE Web.
- setOption() and getOption() did not used any more the xpath ability of PEAR::Config
- realpathnix() and array_merge_recursive2() are static class methods so they don't pollute the global namespace.
- loadPreferences() is no more mandatory, and you can reload default options.
- add a hack for PEAR::Config that cannot parse correctly boolean for XML container.
- reduces amount of data stored in session