|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install PEAR_Command_Packaging-0.1.1
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/PEAR_Command_Packaging-0.1.1
For manual installation only
Release date: 2006-05-17 17:36 UTC
Release state: alpha
Release uploaded by: timj
- Add support for generation of external deps (e.g. PHP extensions) (bug #6971)
- Add %l (lowercased package name) option to RPM pkgname/depname format strings
- Add support for customising the output specfile filename via the $_rpm_specname_format variable
- Make it super-easy for downstream distros to customise the various package/dep/specfile naming to suit their conventions: all the options are now grouped together in the source
- Add release_state macro for use in spec templates if required
- De-duplicate dependencies (bug #6963)
- Remove a last remaining case of hardcoded "PEAR::" package naming (when generating deps on PEAR itself)
- Improve/tidy up docfile handling (bug #7118)
- Revert PEAR package dependency to 1.4.3 and encode the 1.4.7 dep in the included template.spec instead.
- Remove some forced 'rm's in template spec file to avoid masking problems
- Abstract XML directory in default template spec
- Stop owning / in RPM packages (bug #7129)
- Wordwrap package description