|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install OpenDocument-0.2.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/OpenDocument-0.2.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2009-07-28 07:27 UTC
Release state: alpha
Release uploaded by: cweiske
This release brings you a major overhaul of the document base classes
as well as a brand new storage layer. The API is prepared to be used to
create multiple document types (text, spreadsheets, drawings etc).
Multiple storage methods are possible now, with the default Zip storage
being implemented and working already. A single XML file storage is in
the works, but is not functional yet.
Backward compatibility has been broken, especially for creating new
documents. The coming versions in the 0.x series will all break BC again.
Planned are changes in the way elements get added to the document and to
parental elements, as well as bigger changes in the underlying object
structure - currently, 2 object layers (own + DOM) are held in memory,
which is suboptiomal and wastes RAM. Style handling will probably also be
changed a bit, but not much.
- Fix bug #12106: PHP 4 dependency when the code is PHP 5 [dufuz]
- Fix bug #12120: Missing zip extension dependency [dufuz]
- Fix bug #13002: Styles for span elements are rendered with incorrect style:family
- Fix bug #13821: Saving with full path not possible [cweiske]
- Fix bug #16310: Docblocks are only half filled [cweiske]
- Implement request #16307: No support for other document types than text [cweiske]
- Implement request #16373: Rewrite output to support different storage models [cweiske]