|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Net_SmartIRC-0.5.5
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Net_SmartIRC-0.5.5
For manual installation only
Release date: 2003-07-23 19:12 UTC
Release state: stable
Release uploaded by: meebey
- fixed a bug in _rawreceive()
messages were parsed wrong which caused problems with kick reasons.
(thx to sniper for reporting this).
- fixed bug in message()
CTCP ACTION messages had missing \001 at the end.
- fixed a bug in quit(), which caused quit messages not to be sent to the server.
- fixed reconnect() bug, it sent the channel join requests right after connect(),
and tried to join a channel without a name.
- fixes in ChannelSync code
When a user joins a channel after SmartIRC, no WHO info is updated in the user object.
Fixed wrong update of channel mode when rpl_channelmodeis received.
Fixed bug in _mode() method, which caused wrong handling of mode changes.
Topic updates are now tracked (thanks to sniper).
Fixed bug which caused fatal errors with ChannelSync enabled
(closes sf.net bug #705269).
Fixed bug in _event_mode(), unhandled modes were stored wrong.
Fixed bug in _event_rpl_namreply(), which caused that the first char of the first nick
of a namreply got cut (closes sf.net bug #747832).
- fixed bug in _checktimer()
Which caused problems when a timehandler is unregistered.
- fixed _gettye()
It wasn't recognizing SMARTIRC_TYPE_ACTION.
- removed if(!$obj) check for newly created objects (closes PHP bug 24622),
required for PHP 4.1.2 compatibility.
- removed all irc commands from SmartIRC.php
they have now their own file (SmartIRC/irccommands.php).
- Net_SmartIRC_messagehandler class now extends Net_SmartIRC_irccommands.
- removed the 1. parameter (&$irc) of all message handlers, not needed anymore.
- renamed class Net_SmartIRC_user to Net_SmartIRC_channeluser,
added class Net_SmartIRC_ircuser.
- added prefix _event to all message handlers (needed because of class restructuring).
- tweaked filling of the ircdata objects.
- log() now checks the passed debug level bitwise.
- $data->message will be null instead of random garbage,
if the IRC message has no colon (the message part),
- All methods that depend on ChannelSync mode, checks if it's enabled.
- Optimized the usage of time() for $this->_lastrx.
- updated the URL of a SmartIRC based bot (atbs).
- _loggedin is now set to false when the socket is dead,
required for proper working reconnect().
- on a reconnect(), the logfile won't be overwritten anymore.
- updated phpdoc tags.
- all access to the channel array now uses strtolower() for the key.
- fixed typo in function name setChannelSynching(),
now it's called setChannelSyncing() with a BC wrapper.
- removed all SMARTIRC_ prefixes for debug output.
- changed isJoined($channel) to isJoined($channel, $nickname)
for checking if the specified user is joined.
- removed "destructors", because they don't free the memory.
- added isOpped() isVoiced() isBanned().
- added debug output and debug level for the messageparser.
- reconnect() uses now the channel key if one exists.
- added channel key syncing in _mode().
- when an actionhandler message regex has a leading '/' then the regex is used as it is,
this allows complex perl regex's.
- added message type SMARTIRC_TYPE_CTCP_REQUEST and SMARTIRC_CTCTP_REPLY for more advanced CTCP.
- added new log destinations SMARTIRC_NONE and SMARTIRC_BROWSEROUT
(for firendly browserouput). When the script is called from a browser,
the BROWSEROUT will automatic be used (closed sf.net bug #708155).
- added error handling for socket_select() in _rawreceive().
- added getMessage() to Net_SmartIRC_Error class.
- added debug level for ChannelSync code (SMARTIRC_DEBUG_CHANNELSYNCING).
- added filename and linenumber to debug output.
- added key property to channel class.
- added to all IRC commands optional $priority parameter with default value SMARTIRC_MEDIUM.
- added isError() for more advanced errorhandling, needed for encapsulation.
- added _isValidType() method, which checks for valid SMARTIRC_TYPE_* types.