|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Net_SmartIRC-0.5.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Net_SmartIRC-0.5.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2003-01-06 01:43 UTC
Release state: beta
Initial release as PEAR package
this project is former known as phpSmartIRCclass
(beta because of first release in PEAR, the project itself is stable)
- copyright year
- fixed critical bug in the main _rawreceive() for() loop, messages were lost.
- changed documentation tags in front of all methods to the phpDocumentator compatible format.
- improved connect() errorhandling.
- changed login() parameters to $nick, $realname, $usermode = 0, $username = null, $password = null.
- changed join() parameters to $channelarray, $key = null.
- changed kick() parameters to $channel, $nicknamearray, $reason = null.
- changed listenFor() parameters to $messagetype
return value is now the result, instead the of a reference to the result parameter.
- sendbuffer has now 3 queues: high, medium and low
high sends 2 messages, then 1 of medium
low is only send if high _and_ medium is empty.
- select() call for sockets is strongly optimized
- phpDocumentator package tags.
- include() for messagehandler.php (needed for the new API).
- setChannelSynching() method, for enabling the channel synching.
- setCtcpVersion() method, for changing the ctcp version reply string.
- setReceiveTimeout() method, for changing the receive timeout.
- setTransmitTimeout() method, for changing the transmit timeout.
- setAutoReconnect() method, for enabling the autoreconnect feature.
- channel variable, a reference to _channels because $object->channel("#chan")->topic is not possible in PHP4 (ZE1).
- reconnect() method, it will reconnect and also join all channels.
- channel() method, getting a reference to the channel, only if channelsynching is on.
- added ident, host, messageex and rawmessageex variables to the Net_SmartIRC_data class.
- class Net_SmartIRC_user, stores info about one user, only used if channelsynching is on.
- class Net_SmartIRC_channel, stores info about one channel, only used if channelsynching is on.