|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Net_IDNA2-0.1.1
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Net_IDNA2-0.1.1
For manual installation only
Release date: 2010-12-09 17:35 UTC
Release state: beta
* Added initial support for IDNA2008. This is needed for characters like the German
"Eszett" which would otherwise be turned into "ss" during nameprep.
Use $n->setParams('version', '2008') to use the "new" IDNA-encoding. Default is still
IDNA2003 for backwards-compatibility.
Further aspects of IDNA2008-encoding (for example some checks) should be added later
according to RFCs.
* #16466: Unit tests (testcaseses from draft-josefsson-idn-test-vectors; thanks to Daniel)
* Unit tests (coverage, refactoring/cleanup, more tests)
* #17542: URIs get mangled when decoding (UTF8-fix)
* Codingstyle fixes
* fixed handling of URLs with more than a domain-name (fixed opposite of parse_url())
* Added specialized and spl exceptions
* #17533: Releases and roles do not seem to work.