|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Net_Growl-2.6.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Net_Growl-2.6.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2012-04-05 18:31 UTC
Release state: stable
Release uploaded by: farell
This version should be considered as an helper to do an easy migration, if you want
to use the next major version for PHP 5.3
This version is the last of the branch 2.x
Follow development of new branch 3.x at http://growl.laurent-laville.org/v3/site/
Swapping between protocols UDP and GNTP is now so easy.
As _port_ option begin optional, you have just to change _protocol_ option
from _udp_ to _gntp_ or _gntp_ to _udp_ to do the job !
Additions and changes:
- phing build script can now generate PDF in both format A4 and US
- 'port' option is now optional (automatically set to 23053 for GNTP, and 9887 for UDP)
- add new method publish, alias of notify method.
- add custom header X-Sender with GNTP to identify client of notifications
(Backward port from PEAR2/Net_Growl; see http://www.growlforwindows.com/gfw/help/gntp.aspx#custom)
- 'protocol' option can now accept both values : 'tcp' or 'gntp' for GNTP comm.