|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install MDB2_Driver_odbc-0.2.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/MDB2_Driver_odbc-0.2.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2012-10-23 19:16 UTC
Release state: alpha
Release uploaded by: danielc
- PEAR::isError() -> MDB2::isError(), Bug #19491.
- PEAR::loadExtension() -> extension_loaded(), Bug #19583.
- Remove last few "Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated" notices.
- Fix Bug #19262. Updates conditional stagements to use logical operators to include MDB2_FETCHMODE_OBJECT where appropriate. Was broken in r321197.
- Bug #19231 Call to undefined function odbc_get_last_message()
- Have truncateTable() return MDB2_OK on success, as documented (bug 19201)
- Have dropIndex() return MDB2_OK on success, as documented (bug 19198)
- Have vacuum() return MDB2_OK on success, as documented (bug 19196)
- Have dropSequence() return MDB2_OK on success, as documented (bug 19191).
- FETCHMODE constants are NOT bitwise.
- fixed bug #18203: Type introspection breaks with associative arrays if names are identical (patch by Peter Bex)