|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Image_Color-1.0.2
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Image_Color-1.0.2
For manual installation only
Release date: 2005-09-12 15:30 UTC
Release state: stable
Release uploaded by: drewish
* FIXED: percentageColor2RGB() was dropping first character of each number
instead of the percent sign at the end.
* FIXED: mixColors() and percentageColor2RGB() weren't rounding the values
correctly. 50% of 255 is 127.5 and should round to 128 instead of 127.
* FIXED: setColors(). If the second parameter was omitted it would take on a
random-ish value. I changed the implementation of so that colors are only set
when they're provided.
* FIXED: _makeWebSafe() was rounding values incorrectly. Significantly
simplified the implementation in the process.
* Removed the private, unused Image_Color::$websafe member.
* Marked Image_Color::$color1 and $color2 as public. It made no sense that they
were private considering that if you called changeLightness() the only way to
find the result was using $color1 and $color2.
* Deprecated the _returnColor() function. All it was doing was converting RGB
arrays to hex strings. The more aptly named rgb2hex() was calling
_returnColor() which made no sense. _returnColor() now calls rgb2hex() and
will probably disappear after the next release.
* Made major improvements to the comments and documentation and corrected
several violations of the PEAR coding standards.