|» Summary||» License|
|An implementation of Integrated Templates API with template 'compilation' added||PHP License|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
|1.2.0 (stable) was released on 2008-07-22 (Changelog)||
Report a new bug to HTML_Template_Sigma
|HTML_Template_Sigma implements Integrated Templates API designed by Ulf Wendel.
* Nested blocks. Nesting is controlled by the engine.
* Ability to include files from within template: <!-- INCLUDE -->
* Automatic removal of empty blocks and unknown variables (methods to manually tweak/override this are also available)
* Methods for runtime addition and replacement of blocks in templates
* Ability to insert simple function calls into templates: func_uppercase('Hello world!') and to define callback functions for these
* 'Compiled' templates: the engine has to parse a template file using regular expressions to find all the blocks and variable placeholders. This is a very "expensive" operation and is an overkill to do on every page request: templates seldom change on production websites. Thus this feature: an internal representation of the template structure is saved into a file and this file gets loaded instead of the source one on subsequent requests (unless the source changes)
* PHPUnit-based tests to define correct behaviour
* Usage examples for most of the features are available, look in the docs/ directory
|» Maintainers||» More Information|