|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install HTML_QuickForm_advmultiselect-1.5.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/HTML_QuickForm_advmultiselect-1.5.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2009-02-15 08:33 UTC
Release state: stable
Release uploaded by: farell
- copyright bump to 2009
- fix dependencies
- remove dreprecated function (setJsElement) since version 1.3.0
- rewrites JS in object literal notation (uses namespace)
- add two new buttons to move up to top or down to bottom a selected item
- may now load options (class constructor) with fancy attributes
without additional code
- qfams_custom_3.php show that it is now possible
to define one or more item (preselected) that cannot be remove by end-user
- setElementTemplate() function signature changed (but keep BC) :
- remove embedded version of TDG (The Definitive Guide)
now it was included in the new PEAR
- new example qfams_custom_9.php show how to handle fancy options attributes
(disabled, style:color background-color ...)
- handle of persistant options at run-time
(see new methods: getPersistantOptions, setPersistantOptions)
- PEAR_Error instance throws have now a level (exception or error)
and a code identified by HTML_QUICKFORM_ADVMULTISELECT_ERROR_INVALID_INPUT constant
- Old User Guide 1.4.0 that was previously included in past releases, was removed.
The most up-to-date documentation is now part of the new PEAR Manual.
- Add unit test suites (for PHPUnit 3.2+) with code coverage closest to 100% (97.30)