|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install HTML_QuickForm_advmultiselect-1.3.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/HTML_QuickForm_advmultiselect-1.3.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2007-01-06 12:27 UTC
Release state: stable
- PHP 4.2.0 is still enough to use all other API except getElementJs()
BTW usage of getElementJs() begin optional and not recommanded.
- To avoid BC break, and keep previous implementation still running,
Do not use it anymore. See FAQ howto section of user guide.
- placeholders to display live counters (unselected, selected, all items)
see Multiple example 2 (examples/qfams_multiple_2.php) and User Guide for details
- fixed closing html-styles tags that raised a warning in all examples
- copyright notice bumped to 2007
- license fixed to PHP 3.01
- use namespace for CSS and JS
- setJsElement() is marked as deprecated, since rewrite of JS (external file) with namespace
- more placeholders into template to support new feature : Live Counter
- getElementJs return now content of external JS to avoid BC break
- Doc Bug #9221 : Did not realize at first needed additional require
- User Guide 1.3.0 included in this release cover all versions 1.x.x
see http://pear.laurent-laville.org/HTML_QuickForm_advmultiselect for more format to download.