|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install HTML_Progress2-2.0.0RC1
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/HTML_Progress2-2.0.0RC1
For manual installation only
Release date: 2005-06-23 11:10 UTC
Release state: beta
Release uploaded by: farell
It is important to notice that even if i will continue to maintains the HTML_Progress
for possible bugs, no features will be added in this package. Even if it will not marks
as deprecated, i suggest to migrate to HTML_Progress2 (see docs/migrationGuide.txt).
- The HTML_Progress2 package has now a series of mini guides (see docs/ directory)
- The HTML_Progress2_Lite class is recommended to users that does not want to install PEAR.
This class has no dependencies.
- News examples are available: See Multiple, Label, Lite version, Preload.
- Adds the *autorun* option on HTML_Progress2_Monitor to run a progress monitor
without need to push the Start button.
- DM and UI classes (from HTML_Progress 1.x) were merged into the main class.
- Model class (from HTML_Progress 1.x) was removed.
- A new error handling system that support native PEAR_Error (default), but also PEAR_ErrorStack,
and any other system you might want to plug-in.
- Progress2 and Generator does not support anymore external pre-set config file.
- All examples have been revisited (removed those who have the same goals).
- HTML_Progress2::getPercentComplete() method has an optional parameter.
Return may be float (default) or integer.
- HTML_Progress2 API changed a bit to include the new label system:
. setCellCount() accept now zero as minimum value for smooth progress meter
(see also HTML_Progress2_Lite).
. moveNext() should replace incValue() (still exists)
. moveStep() should replace setValue() (still exists)
. setLabelAttributes() replaced setStringAttributes() (was removed)
. isStringPainted() and setStringPainted() were removed
. getString() was also removed
. setString() was removed and replaced by addLabel()
- HTML_Progress2_Monitor::callProgressHandler() public method was removed.
- HTML_Progress2 included now the features of HTML_Progress_Lite:
window frame, buttons, labels (text, step, crossbar).
- Generator ActionProcess got two new methods to easily get PHP and/or CSS source code generated.
- More compatibilities with PHP5 (adds __construct method).
- Updates headers comment block on all files
- Dependencies has been revisited to higher level
- Examples were removed from main package and moved into the optional package
available at http://pear.laurent-laville.org/HTML_Progress2/