|» Summary||» License|
|How to include a loading bar in your XHTML documents quickly and easily.||PHP License 3.0|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
|1.2.6 (stable) was released on 2008-07-24 (Changelog)||
No open bugs
Report a new bug to HTML_Progress
|This package provides a way to add a loading bar fully customizable in existing XHTML documents.
Your browser should accept DHTML feature.
- create horizontal, vertival bar and also circle, ellipse and polygons (square, rectangle).
- all elements (progress, cells, labels) are customizable by their html properties.
- percent/labels are floating all around the progress meter.
- compliant with all CSS/XHMTL standards.
- integration with all template engines is very easy.
- implements Observer design pattern. It is possible to add Listeners.
- adds a customizable monitor pattern to display a progress bar.
User-end can abort progress at any time.
- Look and feel can be sets by internal API or external config file
- allows many progress meter on same page without uses of iframe solution.
|» Maintainers||» More Information|