|» Summary||» License|
|An Gtk Database schema designer||PHP License|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
0.1 (beta) was released on 2003-03-22 by alan_k (Changelog)
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Gtk_MDB_Designer
No open bugs
Report a new bug to Gtk_MDB_Designer
|A graphical database schema designer, based loosely around the MDB schema,
- table boxes which are dragged around a window to layout your database
- add/delete tables
- add delete columns
- support for NotNull, Indexes, Sequences , Unique Indexes and defaults
- works totally in non-connected mode (eg. no database or setting up required)
- stores in MDB like xml file.
- saves to any supported database SQL create tables files.
- screenshots at http://devel.akbkhome.com/screenshots/Gtk_MDB/
- real MDB schema exports
- relationships = with lines etc.
Note: the primary aim is to generate SQL files, (so that I can get my work done)
however it is eventually planned to support MDB schema's fully.. - just a matter of time..
To use - just pear install and run gtkmdbdesigner
** Note - this package is not activily being maintained. If you find it useful, and what to take over please contact the developer.
|» Maintainers||» More Information|