|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install File_Therion-0.3.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/File_Therion-0.3.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2016-12-13 17:31 UTC
Release state: alpha
Release uploaded by: beni
Please note, that this release introduces some API changes that may be incompatible with your code.
* Implemented File_Therion::updateLines(); its now possible to create data files out of the object model!
* Fixed many small bugs
* Enhanced syntax checking
* Enhanced phpunit test cases
* Enhanced StructuredWriter to be able to deal with more file generation variants
* Added get*Dimension() functions in accordance with set*Dimensions(); old functions removed!
* Better handling for anonymous stations; they always report dash/dot as name regardless of prefix/postfix setting
* Fixed bug with generated equate commands, the survey chain was wrong with nested surveys
* Added header functionality, now one can specify a global header to be printed to any file
* Added basic centreline declination handling
* Added cs (coordinate-system) export support
* Better handling for default unit printing of units
* Fixed a bug with some locale's reporting comma instead of dot on float values (like length)
* Added support for grade-definitions
* Centerline: Implemented ordering of date/explo-date, team/explo-team commands.
* Centerline: RENAMED setDate() and setExploDate() to addDate() and addExploDate().
* Added Formatter-Feature: this allows you to add arbitary formatting instructions.
Two default formatters exist by now:
- File_Therion_BasicFormatter has basic formatting features and may serve as extension platform.
- File_Therion_AddLineNumberFormatter as a small demo formatter, usable also for debug purposes.