|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install File_Therion-0.2.0
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/File_Therion-0.2.0
For manual installation only
Release date: 2016-06-16 15:13 UTC
Release state: alpha
Release uploaded by: beni
This release features some major enhancements and bugfixes compared to
0.1.0. Basic examples parse well, data part is usable in many aspects.
The rabbit example is nearly fully supported, one major missing feature
is lacking surface support.
Please refer to the APIdocs TODO list for details on what is missing.
* Added better equate handling (now at stations, deep equates supported)
* Parsing of data files now correctly reuses parsed station objects
* Better handling for string references (eg. foo@barsurvey)
* Adjusted Station->getName() to report full name by default
* Added loop detection to survey structure
* Added a function to get all (recursive) surveyed stations of survey
* Added a StructuredWriter to write survey into several files
* Parsing input commands: support for absolute file paths
* ... and various smaller enhancements and bug fixes