|» Version||» Information|
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install File_CSV-1.0.0alpha1
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/File_CSV-1.0.0alpha1
For manual installation only
Release date: 2008-10-26 17:09 UTC
Release state: alpha
Release uploaded by: dufuz
* Split File_CSV from File into it's own package
* Change license to New BSD
* File_CSV::unquote now takes in an array and a string (string being the old way)
Passing in an array of fields, for example a whole line.
* Double quotes is now the default quoting character when people don't specify which quoting character to use
* Fix Bug #5257: File_CSV: delimiter problem if first field is empty [dufuz]
* Fix Bug #14118: Error with quoted fields and separators [dufuz]
* Fix Bug #11526: DiscoverFormat returns wrong nr of fields [izi]
* Fix Bug #11892: File_CSV performance severely hurt [dufuz]
* Fix Bug #14030: File_CSV::write() does not correctly quote field values [dufuz, walter]