|» Summary||» License|
|Net_SmartIRC is a PHP class for communication with IRC networks||LGPL|
|» Current Release||» Bug Summary|
1.0.2 (stable) was released on 2010-10-25 (Changelog)
Not sure? Get more info.
pear install Net_SmartIRC
Try PEAR2's installer, Pyrus.
php pyrus.phar install pear/Net_SmartIRC
Report a new bug to Net_SmartIRC
|Net_SmartIRC is a PHP class for communication with IRC networks conforming to RFC 2812 -- an API that handles all IRC protocol messages.
This class is designed for creating IRC bots, chatting, and showing IRC-related info on web pages.
Full featurelist of Net_SmartIRC
- full object-oriented programmed
- every received IRC message is parsed into an object
(containing the following info: from, nick, ident, host, channel, message, type, rawmessage)
- actionhandler for the API (on different types of messages [channel/notice/query/kick/join..], callbacks can be registered)
- messagehandler for the API (class-based messagehandling using IRC reply codes)
- time events (callbacks to methods in intervals)
- send/receive flood protection
- detects and changes nickname on nickname collisions
- auto-reconnect if connection is lost
- auto-retry for initially connecting to IRC servers
- debugging/logging system with log levels (destination can be file, stdout, syslog or browserout)
- supports fsocks and PHP socket extension
- supports PHP as old as 4.4.4 (but not for much longer)
- send buffer with a queue that has 3 priority levels (high, medium, low) plus a bypass level (critical)
- channel syncing (tracking of users/modes/topic etc in objects)
- user syncing (tracking the user in channels, nick/ident/host/realname/server/hopcount in objects)
- when channel syncing is activated, the following functions are available:
- on reconnect all joined channels will be rejoined, even when keys are used
- own CTCP version reply can be set
- IRC commands:
|» Maintainers||» More Information|